OMG this Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding recipe is amazing! I have to admit I was quite sceptical as to how it would taste but I really love it now. I found this recipe on The Wellness Warrior site.
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut water (or nut milk)
- 1 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp raw honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- 1 tsp almond butter
- A handful of blueberries
1. Combine chia seeds and coconut water and stir well. Let it sit for about 10 minutes while the seeds soak up the water, stirring a few times to avoid clumping.
2. Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
3. Allow the mixture to sit and thicken to your desired consistency.
Just a few pointers: I put this into a glass jar and literally add everything and shake it. Simple as. I just pop it into the fridge and when you walk past every now and then just give it another shake.