Terms and Conditions can be a little boring but it’s a good idea to check them out so you make a purchase that you can feel great about.
1. All content on this site, advice in my ebooks and advice given by me through power sessions is based on my opinion, experience and expertise in the Early Childhood Education sector. I am not, nor do I imply, that I am a nutritional expert. If you require an expert in nutrition please seek that elsewhere.
2. If you are not happy with your purchase of the Tiny Chefs Academy I am happy to refund your money (see 2.1 below). Just send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason for requesting a refund and I will process your refund within 10 business days. I’m not happy unless you are happy!
2.1 As there are fees associated with purchasing the program, I will refund your payment minus a $7 administrative fee.
3. Tiny Chefs Academy is an annual membership and will continue to be paid until you tell me otherwise. If you do not want your membership to continue you must notify me in writing at least 14 days prior to the payment being processed.
4. When purchasing the Tiny Chefs Academy all content is available to be used by the owner of the membership only. When purchasing a membership for an Early Childhood Service you will receive 3 logins which can only be used by staff within that service.
4.1 Any content within the Tiny Chefs Academy can not be copied and given to any person who does not have a valid membership.
4.2 If a particular login has been seen to be shared the membership will be cancelled immediately. The membership for all associated logins will also be cancelled.
4.3 The Tiny Chefs Academy membership is valid for 1 year from purchase. The program can only be used for the year the membership is valid. To continue using the program and to receive new content simply continue with the membership renewal.
4.3.1 If a membership is purchased with less than half of the school year remaining, the content can be used for the following year as well. Please note that access to the membership site will not be extended unless payment for renewal is received.
5. When booking a Power Session I totally respect your time and will be on-time. Please respect my time. If you need to reschedule I require at least 24 hours notice. You will receive ONE FREE rescheduled appointment. If you need to reschedule again the fee will be the cost of another Power Session.
6. All conversations in Power Sessions will be confidential.
7. Unfortunately I cannot provide a refund for any services I provide. If you are unsure if we are a good fit please email me email@example.com and we can schedule in a 10 minute coffee date so you can check me out!
8. Buy making the decision to purchase from Tinychefs.com.au you agree to all of the terms and conditions listed above.