The Tiny Chefs Cooking Program is a unique and engaging program based on fresh foods and creative ideas.
- a full year’s scaffolded cooking program
- 4 play-based lessons per term
- flexible guided teaching and learning activities
- fully resourced, print-ready materials, shipped as convenient PDFs
- short videos of each cooking lesson
- health & safety and risk analysis notes _____________________________________________
The cooking program takes your students on a journey from introducing them to new fresh foods all the way to them designing their own menu and creations.
All of the recipes in the Tiny Chefs Cooking Program are free from any preservatives and additives. All of the recipes are nut free, gluten free and alternatives are provided to make them dairy free too. This allows for the program to be totally inclusive for all students who may have some intolerances or allergies. Tips are given throughout the program to make adaptations for other students. Check out this amazing ice-cream that you can make!
Want to get a FREE Sample Lesson? Sign up to the newsletter on the right hand side!
Have a quick look inside…